• (401) 254-3413 The Director of wellness Education, Alcohol and Other substance abuse Prevention Coordinator in addition to scholar Health and Wellness Educators (HAWEs) together offer education and help to Roger Williams University pupils in keeping a lifestyle that is healthy. The HAWES educate the RWU community about liquor along with other medications, safe intercourse and wellness that is general. Through programs, 1-1 conferences and educational promotions they motivate people to develop the real, psychological, social, intellectual and religious proportions of self and also make alternatives toward an even more successful and existence that is healthier. Samples of their programs and initiatives consist of:
- The Alcohol Incident Referral (AIR) Program -A Brief Alcohol Screenings In university pupils (BASICS) model. Pupils alcohol that is violating other medication usage policies are sanctioned to complete the atmosphere program.
- Workshops and Presentations (liquor as well as other medications, Nutrition, Stress, intimate wellness)
- Individual Consultations/Wellness Coaching
- Site Library
- Campus Promotions and Prevention Strategies
- AlcoholEdu – mandated Freshmen on line system
- Nationwide, Regional and RWU scholar Alcohol and Other Drug utilize information Collection and research
- Personal Norm Marketing Strategies
- Analysis and Advertising Internships
Center for scholar developing, area 220 • (401) 254-3156 Roger Williams University Health solutions is devoted to providing students that are undergraduate medical care and infection avoidance in a fashion that exhibits compassion, professionalism, and quality.
Roger Williams University Class of Law. Scholar Assistance Program (Available to Legislation Pupils)
Ronald N. Mancini, LCMHC & Associates • 366 Hope Street, Bristol, RI 02809 • (401) 253-7575 This team personal practice provides psychological state solutions and assessment to people, partners, families, and organizations. The medical staff is composed of experienced specialists with a multitude of specialties and expertise within the latest modification techniques understood within the industries of Psychology and Psychotherapy. The https://www.camsloveaholics.com/female/europeans training participates along with insurance that is major. A particular sliding cost scale is present for legislation pupils without any present insurance that is medical. When services that are utilizing please mention you are related to Roger Williams University class of Law.
106 Rolfe St., Cranston, RI 02910 • (401) 781-0044 • www. Riafg.org Al-Anon is just a global fellowship of people whose life have already been profoundly suffering from another’s drinking. The only requirement of account is the fact that there be an issue of alcoholism in a family member or buddy. Users, whom originate from all parts of society, meet to generally share their experience, power, and hope to be able to re re re solve their problems that are common.
410 North Broadway, East Providence, RI 02914 • (401) 438-8860 or (800) 439-8860 2845 Post path, place 112, Warwick, RI 02886 • (401) 739-8777 P.O. Box 9342, Providence, RI 02840 • (888) 378-6561 Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of males and ladies who share their experience, power, and hope with one another they may re solve their problem that is common and others to recoup from alcoholism.
345 Blackstone Blvd., Providence, RI 02906 • (401) 455-6200 • www. Butler.org Butler Hospital is Rhode Island’s just personal, nonprofit psychiatric and drug abuse medical center for grownups, adolescents, kiddies, and seniors.
Butler is connected to The Warren Alpert health class of Brown University and it is the flagship for the division of psychiatry that has been identified by its peers among the top in the us. Seen as a nationwide frontrunner when you look at the growth of severe, short-term psychiatric and drug abuse therapy, Butler features a track record of supplying the care that is best accessible to patients.
CODAC Behavioral Healthcare
Www. Codacinc. Org-a. Googlepages.com 1052 Park Ave., Cranston, RI 02910 • (401) 461-5056 349 Huntington Ave., Providence, RI 02909 • (401) 942-1450 93 Thames St., Newport, RI 02840 • (401) 846-4150 350 Columbia St., Wakefield, RI 02879 • (401) 789-0934 850 Waterman Ave., East Providence, RI 02914 • (401) 434-4999 CODAC, an organization that is non-profit offers therapy and academic and avoidance services. CODAC’s objective is always to assist people lead an even more effective, healthier life by understanding how to react efficiently with their very own requirements plus the requirements for the individuals they take care of with no utilization of liquor as well as other medications, and free from physical violence.
Narcotics Anonymous is a fellowship that is non-profit culture of males and females for who medications had become a problem and it is composed of recovering addicts who meet frequently to greatly help each other stay clean.
Administratively revised 8/15/18
For the complete directory of Roger Williams University’s policies go directly to the Policies & recommendations web page.